Additional Dwelling Units (ADU Homes)
Discover an ADU Home in San Ramon by Mighty House
Click on video to pause. Videos are 1-4 minutes long.
What are ADUs?
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) have been known by many names: granny flats, in-law units, backyard cottages, secondary units and more. No matter what you call them, ADU homes are an innovative, affordable, effective option for adding much-needed housing in California. HCD is the state’s leader on local ADU home ordinances, which — while optional — have grown exponentially in number as more cities, counties, and homeowners become interested in ADU homes as one solution to increasing the supply of affordable housing.
What are the benefits of Additional Dwelling Units?
- ADU homes are an affordable type of home to construct in California because they do not require paying for land, major new infrastructure, structured parking, or elevators.
- ADU homes can provide a source of income for homeowners.
- ADU homes are built with cost-effective wood frame construction, which is significantly less costly than homes in new multifamily infill buildings.
- ADU homes allow extended families to be near one another while maintaining privacy.
- ADU homes can provide as much living space as many newly-built apartments and condominiums, and they’re suited well for couples, small families, friends, young people, and seniors.
- ADU homes give homeowners the flexibility to share independent living areas with family members and others, allowing seniors to age in place as they require more care.
Click Here to learn more about additional dwelling units in California!
Our Turn-key solution takes care of the end-to-end process from permitting to installation of an Additional Dwelling Unit. You name it, Mighty Buildings has got you covered for your ADU needs. All you need to do is choose a Mighty Unit, sit back, and relax as we deliver and install your unit for you. The Mighty Buildings Cost are below:
1 bed/1 bath 1 bed/1 bath
Total area: 350 sq.ft Total area: 700 sq.ft
Dimensions: 25′ x 14′ Dimensions: 28′ x 25′
2 bed/1 bath 2 bed/1 bath
Total area: 865 sq.ft Total area: 1150 sq.ft
Dimensions: 24′ x 36′ Dimensions: 24′ x 48′
* Unit only price
Request a feasibility study report for your property. It is your first step to learn what you can fit on your property. Our team will research your zoning requirements and schedule a site assessment visit to your property to confirm findings and provide estimates for your project specifically. We will assess our current Additional Dwelling Unit plans and determine which model works best for your property. Click Here to request your feasibility study.
Our units come with all interior finishes including counter-tops, cabinets, appliances, and HVAC system.
Beautiful, modern design
Top-notch architectural companies create the beautiful and sustainable design of our units.
You do not have to deal with the hassle of on-site construction, permitting or design.
100% safe and ecological
The materials used in our Mighty Additional Dwelling Units have been thoroughly tested and certified for use in living quarters. Confirmed in our quality certificates.
Certified 3D printing technology
Our technology is certified by International leaders in the materials industry with strict safety and quality standards.
Time is money! Our modular houses are built much faster and less invasive than standard on-site construction.
***This page may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you make a purchase through our (affiliate) links. These commissions help us to continue offering “Best North San Diego Homes” as a free website program.